|The Website Marketing Checklist
Interested in making the most of every article/blog post you add to your website? This website marketing checklist could be just what the doctor ordered.
1) Have I provided my website visitors with content so appealing and useful that they can't help but want to search my website for more information?
With 1.6 billion websites currently populating the internet according to InternetLiveStats.com, visibility is a considerable challenge. Know what your competition has to offer, and then produce content unmatched in quality.
2) Have I checked my content for spelling & grammar errors?
Tending to these little things can make a big difference.
3) Have I shared my content on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter?
Facebook and Twitter are two of the most highly visited websites in the world, and can provide an incredible amount of traffic for your website. Taking the time to set up an account and build a following will be well worth the effort.
4) Have I created content for article websites?
Now that you have written an article for your website that people will clamour to read, you might consider creating a few spin-off articles for Hubpages.com, InfoBarrel.com, or EzineArticles.com. Include a link to the article on your website for people interested in reading further.
5) Have I pinned images from my article to Pinterest?
If you have a few great pictures or graphic illustrations to share, consider setting up a free account and launch your images to pinterest.com. This website has the potential to drive massive traffic in exchange for a minimum investment of your time.
6) Have I shared your new content with your Facebook "friends"?
It may take some time to build Facebook "friends", but the rewards can be great. Not only will you generate immediate traffic to free resources, but you will be able to connect with a group of people that trust you for recommendations on paid products.
7) Have I considered how I could combine similar articles to create an eBook?
People love getting things for free, and eBooks represent a substantial value in the eyes of consumers. Consider posting a collection of your articles as an ebook on Scribd.com. The site is well visited, and can provide maximum visibility for your content, and traffic to your website.
8) Have I thanked my readers for sharing my content with friends?
The best way to show your appreciation to visitors/customers who take the time to visit your website, send you an email, and/or sign-up for your newsletter, is to simply say, "Thanks". Free samples and prizes help, though nothing inspires people more than just listening to their opinion, and thanking them for their time.
by Andrew Fling
Get your first link from us. Add our link on your new website, and we will give you a
high quality link from our family of websites for free! More info...
© 2017 Wave Music, LLC. All rights reserved.