|How to Apply for a Google Adsense Account
Applying for a Google AdSense account is easier that you might think, and the potential for financial reward is significant. Before signing up for this program you should familiarize yourself with the policies of the program. The article that follows, "Minimizing Your Google Adsense Mistakes", will also help to clarify many of these policies.
Step 1: Eligibility
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a Google e-mail account
- Your website must conform to the terms and policies of the program
- You must have a website or blog to apply
Step 2: Application
- You must provide the URL of your website. You are required to have a domain name and website hosting before you apply.
- You must provide the primary language of your website
- You must agree that you website will not include pornographic material or incentives to click on ads
- You must decide whether you would like an individual or business account
- You must provide your full name, address and telephone number
- You must certify that you will not click on your own ads, you have read Adsense policies, and you do not already have a Google Adsense account
Step 3: Approval Process
An e-mail from Google will follow the submission of your application, asking you to verify of your e-mail address. In two of three days Google will send a follow-up email letting you know if your application has been approved or denied.
by Andrew Fling
Google AdSense Mistakes for Beginners
Google Adsense CTR | What Should I Expect?
AdSense Channels | Vital Statistics for Increasing Profits
Cracking the AdSense Code | Insider Secrets